On March 17, 2020, Governor Sisolak implemented a mandatory business closure for all nonessential businesses. Although our business will remain open, we encourage people to employ safe social distance practices and also encourage pet owners to be thoughtful in their visits. Our new temporary business hours during the mandate will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Saturdays/Sundays CLOSED. In order to prevent the spread of infectious diseases among pets we will continue to see scheduled puppy and kitten vaccines. Adult pets who are due for vaccinations will be postponed until after we fully reopen on April 17, 2020. In an effort to try and help our already established clients, our doctors and staff will implement telemedicine as much as possible and discuss your pets problems over the phone. You can contact the hospital via email at [email protected]. Make sure to include your first and last name, your pet's name, your best contact number, and your questions/concerns. Any relevant pictures and videos can also be included in the email. This contact method can also be used if you need your pets medication refilled. We will find the safest way possible for you to pick up medications, which will most likely include pre-paying over the phone and visiting the office parking lot, but not coming inside the building.
If your pet needs medical attention that requires a visit to the pet hospital:
- Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us (702) 434-4838
- Let the receptionist know your first and last name, your pet's name, your cell phone number, and the reason for your visit
- A member of our staff will meet you at the front or side door to retrieve your pet. We ask that you please return to your car and not congregate in front of the building
- The doctor will then call you to discuss their physical examination findings and what treatments are recommended
- While the treatments are being finished any payments will be made over the phone and then a staff member will meet you at the side door to give you back your pet
Everyone at Warm Hearts Pet Hospital has a special memory about a favorite pet, and we understand exactly how important that relationship is to you and your family. As fellow animal lovers, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of support, information and service to give your companion the best life possible. We are a full service hospital,caring for dogs,cats,rabbits and many other small companions.
Our Web site is full of valuable information about treatment options; advice for maintaining your pet's health; and even a complete Pet Care Library with detailed resources about animals and their care.
On this site you also will find specifics about our practice, including office hours, driving directions, new client information, appointment scheduling and an introduction to our highly trained staff.
Giving your pet the best possible care is our first priority. We hope you will contact us soon at our Henderson office with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and your special pets!